I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
We do what we must
because we can.For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
I’m sorry, but the relevance of those lyrics was just far too great to overlook. Now, this is a farewell of sorts, since I doubt I will continue to update this blog in the future (and more crucially, I doubt anyone will read it). So, what have I learnt? Well, I reckon the most important thing I have learnt isn’t a fact, it’s something I used to know, but have long since forgot. I learnt to ask ‘why?’ why is art art? Why do artists do what they do? Well, in a lot of instances, there is no answer, but asking the question is sure to lead to enlightenment nonetheless. Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment